Sunday Summary is my attempt to look back on the week, see what inspired me, reflect on what I learned, and start a catalog of the things that are important to me. Hopefully you will find some value here as well. The concept was derived from Harold Jarche and his Friday Finds blog post.
- Nick Leffler and his way of sharing what you are learning through a RT of Nick’s work by Shannon Tipton. Nick has startged a page and a hashtag (#LrnToday) to encourge people to not only work out loud but to share what they are learning in the moment.
- Social Media in 30 minutes a day by Kevan Lee found through Joke van Alten. This article provides tips to make the most of social media with some great insights on how to seek information.
- An article by Janet Choi on how good enough is actually optimal found on twitter. Music to the ears of a recovering perfectionist.
- My PKM practice doesn’t have to take hours, nor should it: As I am still working through and trying to refine my PKM practices, espcially with the use of twitter, I found the article Joke shared a great reminder of this.
- #LrnToday is a way to add value to Twitter: Its fun to find and share articles but I really love placing it in this context. It’s also been fun seeing what everyone else is trying to learn. Here’s an example of how I have been using #LrnToday
- Stop trying to figure it out, just do it: My biggest struggle is perfectionism, which is why I think I tend to get wrapped around the axle in my PKM practices. Janet’s article reminded me of why I actually started this whole thing to begin with. I really needed that this week.