Sunday Summary is my attempt to look back on the week, see what inspired me, reflect on what I learned, and start a catalog of the things that are important to me. Hopefully you will find some value here as well. The concept was derived from Harold Jarche and his Friday Finds blog post.
This week it’s all about the value of regrets and of letting other’s in.
- A tweet that floated to my feed from several people I follow, reminded me there are no regrets – in life and in learning.
- A tweet from Joitske that made me stop and take in the view.
- A tweet from Karen Mcgrane linking to an article by Jonathon Colman that reminded me we all have our secret wars.
Summary (aka reminders to myself)
- No regrets, ever. Without what we perceive as failure, we would have never gotten where we are or get where we want to go.
- Sharing a piece of yourself, whether it’s your “view” or your “secret” war, invites others to connect. It is in this connection, this reminder that we are all human, that creates amazing spaces to learn.